Numark N-Wave 360 DJ studio monitors
Numark unveiled at BPM 2014 the new N-Wave 360 compact and affordable studio monitors for DJs.
The Numark N-Wave 360 are two-way 3” active monitors designed for DJs who want to prepare their set at home. They distinguish from the rest of the market with a blue LED light installed on the tweeter. Note that these monitors are sold in pair, the 60W is installed in one of the enclosure.
- 3” woofer
- 1” silk dome compression driver with blue LED
- Concave oval waveguides
- 60W amp
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Front volume
- RCA audio inputs
- Magnetic shield
- Universal power supply
The N-Wave 360 are expected this Fall for a US street price of $99. More info at www.numark.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acustica launches the Orange EQ Acustica Audio modeled a famous US EQ from the 1980s to create the new Orange EQ plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Electro-Harmonix reissues the Clockworks Electro-Harmonix noticed that its Clockworks is still very appealing so they decided to reissue this rhythm generator and synth from the 70s.
- New TC Electronic aNorm for the DB6 TC Electronic is at IBC 2014 where they are debuting a new audio loudness normalization norm for its DB6 broadcast processor.