PMC QB1-A powered monitors
We can now find in the PMC powered studio monitors catalog the large QB1-A three-way models.
The new PMC QB1-A studio monitors are equipped with ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures, a 4825 W Class D amp, a DSP processor for EQ and speaker optimization as well as analog and digital inputs.
- 4x 10” carbon fiber/Nomex proprietary woofers
- 75mm PMC hand built soft dome mid speakers
- 34mm soft dome tweeter with acoustic radiator
- Amplification: 400W RMS LF, 550W RMS MF and 275W RMS HF
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Crossover frequencies at 380 Hz and 3.8 kHz
- Max SPL: 132 dB SPL at 1 meter
- Ajustable sensitivity between +4 and +20 dBu
- Shelving 2-band EQ, +/- 8 dB
- Volume control: -48.5 to +15 dB
- Analog and digital AES3 inputs (24-bit / 192 kHz)
- Remote control via RJ45 port
- Dimensions: 1092 x 820 x 523mm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Available in Neo Black and Blackblue finishes
Full details are online at pmc-speakers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.