PreSonus Eris E8

Eris E8, Active Monitor from PreSonus in the Eris series.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews of 4/5 for the PreSonus Eris E8

Average Score:4.8( 4.8/5 based on 5 reviews )
 3 reviews60 %
 1 user review20 %
Not satisfied with those reviews?Request a new review
View price information
Editorial review
  • 10/22/13Presonus Eris E8 Review

Presonus Eris E8 Review - Eris Ramazzotto

In Greek mythology, Eris is the goddess of discord, but also of emulation: In the Iliad, Zeus asked him to inspire the Greek war chiefs on the battlefield. Does this first PreSonus monitor speaker inspire home-studio owners to create perfect mixes? The answer is here...

G²11/21/2013

's review"Very good for the price"

PreSonus Eris E8
Features available at the Presonus website and also in the review by Audiofanzine.

I was looking for some not-too-expensive monitors with an 8 incher to avoid having to use a subwoofer.
I use them to listen to music at home.

Very good sound. The speakers seem well-balanced to me. Clear and precise highs. Mids not too upfront. The speakers have a good dynamic response and perform very well with all types of music.
The stereo image is okay.
No annoying coloration.

But it's still 2-ways only...

I've been using it for two and a half months. I also listened to other models by Yamaha (HS8), Prodipe (TDC8), Focal (CMS)... The Eris 8 seem to be the best value for money by far.

What I like best is the numerous controls, the plentiful connections, the excellent sound for speakers this price.
I still haven't found something I don't like about them...

I would definitely buy them again because, even if spending a bit more, I'm not sure I would find something better.