[NAMM] PreSonus Temblor T10 subwoofer
PreSonus introduced at the NAMM Show 2014 a new 10” active subwoofer designed to complete your monitoring setup.
The PreSonus Temblor 10 is designed to go along with the Eris and Sceptre active monitors. It features a 10” glass-composite 10” hosted in a bass reflex port, a 250W class AB amplifier, balanced TRS and XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs (with priority to the TRS connection), as well as balanced TRS and XLR L/R outputs and an additional output to chain a second Temblor T10.
The Temblor T10 ships with a momentary footswitch that will bypass the subwoofer, the built-in high-pass filter and the Sub out in order to directly send the signal from the subwoofer to the monitors, so that you can quickly A/B compare your mixes with and without the additional low-end.
Phase reverse and ground-lift switches are also present on the rear of the subwoofer.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 130Hz
- Continuously variable gain between -30 and +6dB
- Continuously variable low-pass filter between 50Hz and 130Hz
- Switchable high-pass filter at 80Hz
- Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 320mm
- Weight: 17.9kg
The PreSonus Temblor T10 US price is $399.95. More info at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- First images of the Roland Aira We expected it at NAMM, but Roland announced last week that we would have to wait until February to discover Aira.
- [NAMM] A subwoofer for the PCM twotwo series PCM introduced at NAMM 2014 the first subwoofer in the twotwo series, if you want to setup a 2.1 monitoring system.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Sennheiser Laser Drum Microphone Here is the official presentation of the Sennheiser Laser Drum Microphone concept at the NAMM Show 2014.