Prodipe Pro 8
Prodipe Pro 8

Active Monitor from Prodipe .

JMB.Studio31 JMB.Studio31

«  Not bad at all »

Publié le 07/27/10 à 22:11
I had Samsom Resolv50 with cabinet that does not suit me.
The size of my home studio from 10 to 25 sqm and I focused on using and mastering Drum with PC (amateur) to play with my Hammond.

I use a Creative X-Fi card Elite.

The image is very good and the curves are better than my AKG 240 for mastering.
The momentum is going very well but I from time to time or equivalent Creative speakers that are faster in percussion.

I have since 2-3 years. I could look in the store with KRK, Yamaha on the same source but the room is not the same. This provides a true idea of the difference but we must be careful that the layout and type of coating the room change the sound in the end.

The choice was as usual based on a maximum price not to exceed and sound quality. The price difference does not justify the KRK little difference in the sound for KRK.

Only downside, these speakers are not protected against interference unlike Samson50 entry level. The ADSL modem, mobile phone ... are all approved by the speaker that can bizizi or pit pit pit ... less than 1 meter.