< Tous les avis Tannoy Reveal 501A

Active Monitor from Tannoy belonging to the Reveal series

Linn Sondek Linn Sondek

«  All right. »

Published on 04/29/13 at 01:16
Brand: a reference high yield and rendering high-fidelity music.
Use home studio.

See below.

For my first pair of monitor speaker worthy of the name, I am satisfied with my choice. Manufacturing (at least one external point of view) seems to me perfect and no blame can be formulated. Tannoy has, rightly, an excellent reputation and although it is light years from end Hi-Fi speakers high that forged the legend Tannoy can only be satisfied with such a finish, especially since the price is still very accessible. Tannoy has built a reputation with Hi-Fi exception to its high performance systems that offer exceptional musicality. Obviously, this is not what is sought primarily in a home studio if only for budgetary reasons or congestion. I hesitated for some time in my choice but in this price range I do not think it is possible to find better. What is the strength of this place is its ability to reproduce the full spectrum of sounds and frequencies with balance and neutrality. So, admittedly, pushing the volume you lose a little of that neutrality and high-medium are projected as "out of context" at the expense of the balance of stamps but also the stereo image. The speakers are, in my opinion, not the cause but rather the integrated amplification. I'd be curious to hear the passive model with a good amplifier. Another good point: quite satisfactory level of low frequencies present with serious and firm. These speakers are easy to show position. The vent on the front is a greatly simplifies positioning. Finally the modest dimensions are also an asset to find a place easily on a desk worthy of the name. To summarize: in volume level middle-sufficient but these speakers offer a balanced, linear and analytical restitution with farms and present low compared with the diameter of HP, precise and defined highs and rich mids. A very good model.