[NAMM] Tascam presents VL-S3BT Bluetooth monitors
Tascam has presented the VL-S3BT monitors, a variation on the brand's VL-S3 with additional Bluetooth feature.
Tascam's new VL-S3BT monitors feature the same design and specs as the VL-S3 model, except for the additional inclusion of a Bluetooth receiver directly into the speakers, allowing wireless playback from smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Specs include :
- 3"(76.2mm) woofer
- 0.5"(12.7mm) tweeter
- 2x14W bi-amplifier
- Bass reflex enclosure
- Frequency response : 80 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency : 8 kHz
- RCA pin-jacks(stereo) and 3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini jack external inputs
- Input impedance: 50k ohms
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility
- Dedicated AC adapter(PS-P1524E): AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input voltage, DC15V output voltage, 2.4A output current, 60W power consumption
- Dimensions : 110 (W) × 170 (H) × 138 (D) mm / 4.3 (W) × 6.7 (H) × 5.4 (D) inches
- Weight : 1.1kg / 2.4lb for the left (active) unit, 1.0kg / 2.2lb for the right (passive) one.
More details at www.tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.