[NAMM] Tascam presents VL-S3BT Bluetooth monitors
Tascam has presented the VL-S3BT monitors, a variation on the brand's VL-S3 with additional Bluetooth feature.
Tascam's new VL-S3BT monitors feature the same design and specs as the VL-S3 model, except for the additional inclusion of a Bluetooth receiver directly into the speakers, allowing wireless playback from smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Specs include :
- 3"(76.2mm) woofer
- 0.5"(12.7mm) tweeter
- 2x14W bi-amplifier
- Bass reflex enclosure
- Frequency response : 80 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency : 8 kHz
- RCA pin-jacks(stereo) and 3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini jack external inputs
- Input impedance: 50k ohms
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility
- Dedicated AC adapter(PS-P1524E): AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input voltage, DC15V output voltage, 2.4A output current, 60W power consumption
- Dimensions : 110 (W) × 170 (H) × 138 (D) mm / 4.3 (W) × 6.7 (H) × 5.4 (D) inches
- Weight : 1.1kg / 2.4lb for the left (active) unit, 1.0kg / 2.2lb for the right (passive) one.
More details at www.tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] TC-Helicon Perform-V TC-Helicon demonstrate their Perform-V vocal processor at the NAMM 2016.
- [NAMM] JHS Pedals adopts 500 format JHS Pedals converts its line of guitar effect pedals to the 500 format, with six models introduced at the NAMM and to be released later this year.
- [NAMM] Radial Engineering Key-Largo Radial Engineering presents the Key-Largo keyboard interface - a keyboard mixer, DAC, effects loop and remote control all in a compact pedal format.