[NAMM] Ibanez presents Talman Prestige models
Ibanez has recently reintroduced the Talman series, which now includes some Prestige models like the TM1730 and TM1730M.
Originally produced between 1994 and 1998, the Talman series has recently been brought back by Ibanez, with an expanding number of models. The series now also includes Prestige models, including the TM1730 and TM1730M which only differ by their fingerboards and are available in Tri Fade Burst and Vintage White finishes with the following features:
- Talman Classic-Plus maple neck
- Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay for the TM1730, Maple fretboard with black dot inlay for the TM1730M
- Medium frets
- ITL-PRO tremolo bridge
- Passive/Alnico Seymour Duncan Five-Two (S) neck, middle and bridge pickups
- Gotoh locking machineheads
- Chrome hardware
- Hardshell case included
These instruments are made in Japan and factory-equipped with 10-46 gauge strings. More details available at www.ibanez.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] 3 new Catalinbread pedals A demonstration of Catalinbread's new SFT, Bicycle Delay and Discman pedals, live from the NAMM.
- [NAMM] Michael Kelly Guitars CC50 Fralin Michael Kelly Guitars has teamed up with pickup builder Lindy Fralin to create the CC50 Fralin guitar.
- [NAMM] Eminence Pete Anderson signature model Eminence has announced the Hempdog 12, a 12" signature speaker elaborated with producer and guitarist Pete Anderson.