Ibanez has recently reintroduced the Talman series, which now includes some Prestige models like the TM1730 and TM1730M.
Originally produced between 1994 and 1998, the Talman series has recently been brought back by Ibanez, with an expanding number of models. The series now also includes Prestige models, including the TM1730 and TM1730M which only differ by their fingerboards and are available in Tri Fade Burst and Vintage White finishes with the following features:
- Talman Classic-Plus maple neck
- Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay for the TM1730, Maple fretboard with black dot inlay for the TM1730M
- Medium frets
- ITL-PRO tremolo bridge
- Passive/Alnico Seymour Duncan Five-Two (S) neck, middle and bridge pickups
- Gotoh locking machineheads
- Chrome hardware
- Hardshell case included
These instruments are made in Japan and factory-equipped with 10-46 gauge strings. More details available at www.ibanez.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.