Behringer announced the B1500D-PRO and B1800D-PRO Powered Subwoofers.
- 1400-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- High sound pressure level (126 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies (35 – 150 Hz) for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- 1400-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Shaped handles for transport
- Steel grill for optimal speaker protection
United States $ 589.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.