Peavey PV 118D
Designed to complement the PV family of enclosures, this ported subwoofer utilizes an 18" Pro Rider woofer with Kevlar/carbon-fiber cone and field-replaceable basket, flat-wound 4" voice coil and cast-frame basket.
Achieves a frequency response of 49 Hz to 300 Hz and 2,400 watts peak power handling, according to Peavey.
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 300 W total power
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency 120 Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- 4th order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18" heavy duty woofer
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Peak SPL up to 126 dB with music
- Female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR thru, switchable either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4" phone jacks for speaker-in capability
- MSRP: $799.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dynacord CXM 15 Dynacord presents the new CXM 15, described as "a compact, light-weight, high-performance monitor for demanding applications."
- NTI RT Microphone NTI has introduced the new microphone test system RT-Microphone, a solution for quality control of microphones in production.
- AKG DMS 700 AKG has introduced the DMS 700 digital wireless microphone system which offers digital audio encryption, wide tuning range and high channel count in a simple to use 19" chassis, according to AKG.