VUE Audiotechnik will officially introduce at Prolight+Sound 2014 a new version of its H Series subwoofers.
The HS-20 subwoofer completes the H family that already includes the HS-28 and HS-25 and, like its bigger siblings, it features the patented ACM technology (Active Compliance Management), which combines hybrid transducer align and band-pass techniques.
- 2 × 10” paper cone woofers, 64mm voice coil
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power: 2 × 500W / 2 × 800W Peak
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 160Hz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Dispersion: 360° –6dB
- Protections: input limiter, short circuit, DC, fuse, power stage overload, temperature
- 64-bit / 96kHz DSP, 120dB of dynamic range, less than 600ms of latency
- Ethernet / TCP/IP network control with RJ45
- XLR Analog and AES/EBU digital inputs and output
- Neutrik PowerCon power socket
- Control via the VUE Software on PC
- Multiply birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 362 × 600 × 560mm
- Weight: 36.74kg
Full details are available at www.vueaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.