[Musikmesse] Subwoofer VUE HS-20
VUE Audiotechnik will officially introduce at Prolight+Sound 2014 a new version of its H Series subwoofers.
The HS-20 subwoofer completes the H family that already includes the HS-28 and HS-25 and, like its bigger siblings, it features the patented ACM technology (Active Compliance Management), which combines hybrid transducer align and band-pass techniques.
- 2 x 10” paper cone woofers, 64mm voice coil
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power: 2 x 500W / 2 x 800W Peak
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 160Hz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Dispersion: 360° -6dB
- Protections: input limiter, short circuit, DC, fuse, power stage overload, temperature
- 64-bit / 96kHz DSP, 120dB of dynamic range, less than 600ms of latency
- Ethernet / TCP/IP network control with RJ45
- XLR Analog and AES/EBU digital inputs and output
- Neutrik PowerCon power socket
- Control via the VUE Software on PC
- Multiply birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 362 x 600 x 560mm
- Weight: 36.74kg
Full details are available at www.vueaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] L-Acoustics K2 line source L-Acoustics will showcase at Prolight+Sound 2014 in Frankfurt its newest K2 line source.
- [NAMM] Peavey XR-AT powered mixer Peavey will launch this year a new powered mixer called XR-AT, which was unveiled at Winter NAMM Show and features the Auto-Tune system.
- [NAMM] Electro-Voice ETX loudspeaker series For NAMM Show 2014, Electro-Voice easily transported their new ETX portable amplified loudspeaker series to the NAMM Show 2014.