NetworkSound announced the new addition to the Mamba audio converter product line with Mamba AES-ANALOG, a 16 channel Analog to AES/EBU converter.
The Mamba AES-ANALOG is a stand alone Analog audio to Digital audio converter that can convert 16 channels of line level audio to industry standard 16 channel AES/EBU. It can also convert 16 channels of AES/EBU to 16 analog balanced line level outs. To connect Microphones, you can use any external micpre units with Analog outputs. The unit will operate in 44.1/48kHz @ 24 bits and can be upgraded to full 16 channel 96 kHz/24 bits later. The analog input and output are available thru industry standard Tascam analog DB25s. The AES/EBU input and outputs are Yamaha AES/EBU Db25 pin out compliant. You can also get Mamba AES/EBU DB25 patch bays if you need plug in/out.
Key features of Mamba AES-ANALOG converter are:
- 16 channels from Analog to AES/EBU
- 16 channels from AES/EBU to Analog
- Line Level Analog In and out
- High quality Analog to Digital converters from AKM Semi
- Max analog input level is +18 dBu
- Latency ~600 usec @ 48/44.1K
- AES/EBU DB25 compliant to Yamaha digital AES pin out
- Use Yamaha DB25 cross cable for direct Yamaha AES
- Use DB25 to AES breakout cables (Yamaha pin out)
- Use Yamaha to Tascam cross cable for Tascam DB25
- External WC (word Clock) switch to set Master or Slave
- 48 or 96K sample frequency select switch (next version)
- 44.1k ONLY when Mamba is slave (EXT WC IN @ BNC)
- 48 K Mamba mode Master or Slave
- Analog in and out via DB25 (Tascam/Digi Analog standard pin out)
- Use DB25 to XLR breakout cables to connect to XLR
- Use DB25 to DB25 cable to connect to Tascam DB25
- EXT WC in on BNC (44.1/48K )
- EXT WC out on BNC (48K ONLY)
- 2 year Limited warranty
- 1U rack mount box (19"X12"X1.75") @ 9 pounds
- Solid steel and sleek finish
- Future upgrade charge to 96K for 16 channel soon
For more information visit www.networksound.com/MambaAESANALOG.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.