Sound Magic launches a sound processing bundle
The Sound Magic Reverb Bundle compiles four audio processing plug-ins in VST format for Windows.
You’ll find in this new bundle the following plug-ins:
- Neo Reverb: 8 reverb algorithms (Hall, Concert Hall, Room, Plate, Chamber, Ambience and Space) as well as a hybrid engine that combines convolution and algorithm, along with 130 IR in 6 categories, more than 40 controls and a modulation system
- Neo Imager: an enhancer/stereo image processor with a Mid/Side matrix that allows for adjusting the signal in the stereo field with various controls, the Partial True Stereo Convolution Technology for mono to stereo processing and stereo track enhancement, delay and damping effects and an A/B comparison feature
- Neo Plasma: a delay and multi-tap plug-in that uses the proprietary Plasma Collision System and offers 6 modulated stereo delay lines, feedback, an LFO with phase control on each tap, and more than 20 waveforms for modulation.
- 3D Space: a 3D processor for 7.1 Surround audio, with a microphone modeling feature and an adjustable LFE
The bundle is available for 199€ at www.supremepiano.com. The four plug-ins are also available separately.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Shreddage II receives a major update Impact Soundworks has released the 2X update for its Shreddage guitar simulator.
- A convolution reverb soon on iOS iMusic Album announces that they submitted to the Apple team their new AltiSpace convolution reverb app for iOS.
- Friday’s Freeware: Rupture Big Beat this week for your Friday’s Freeware, with Rupture, a VST and AU plug-in for Mac and PC that will help you build electronic rhythms.