The new Reloop RHP-10 Mono is designed for one-ear monitoring, a task mainly performed by DJs.
DJs always need to listen to what they are playing and also cue the next song, and many of them will just move away one ear-cup from their ear. Reloop thought that single ear-cup headphones would be more convenient and designed the RHP-10 Mono, that will sit on your shoulder, just like a phone.
The RHP-10 Mono is equipped with a single faux-leather water-resistant padded ear cup, and XLR connector and a spiral cable. An 90° angled connector is also supplied.
- Frequency range: 3 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
- THD: < 0,2% at 1 kHz, 1 mW
- Rated input power: 300 mW
- Weight: 246 g
EU price of the Reloop RHP-10 Mono is 59€. Visit www.reloop.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.