Reloop launches single ear cup headphones
The new Reloop RHP-10 Mono is designed for one-ear monitoring, a task mainly performed by DJs.
DJs always need to listen to what they are playing and also cue the next song, and many of them will just move away one ear-cup from their ear. Reloop thought that single ear-cup headphones would be more convenient and designed the RHP-10 Mono, that will sit on your shoulder, just like a phone.
The RHP-10 Mono is equipped with a single faux-leather water-resistant padded ear cup, and XLR connector and a spiral cable. An 90° angled connector is also supplied.
- Frequency range: 3 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
- THD: < 0,2% at 1 kHz, 1 mW
- Rated input power: 300 mW
- Weight: 246 g
EU price of the Reloop RHP-10 Mono is 59€. Visit www.reloop.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focal introduces the Spirit One S headphones Focal will soon launch the new generation of its Spirit One mobile headphones, namely the Spirit One S.
- New Beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones Beyerdynamic introduced at SXSW a few days ago the Studio version of its Custom series of headphones.
- [Musikmesse] SPL introduces the Phonitor Mini Only 4 months after the release of the Phonitor 2, SPL introduces at Musikmesse 2014 the Mini version of its headphone amp.