Audio Damage ADverb
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 01/05/13 at 09:50
I didn't had any issues regarding the compatibility of the software , everything worked smoothly even from the start.
The configuration doesn't require much time, the manual is very clear and provides all the necessary information regarding how the program works and how the get the most of it in a short amount of time.

The application performs incredibly good, the gear is stable and I've been using it for a while and I still use it many of my top synths and pads.
I'm getting high-quality results with the feel of this vintage reverb called ADverb which a very unique type of reverb.

What I like most about this product is the vintage style reverb provided by it , I do enjoy how all the tweaks provided create this amazing space room.
There is something quite unique about this reverb, and it's how easy is to use and lay out different tweaks to get those old style plates reverbs.

ADverb has also great reverb settings, with pre-delay, time, and size, plus another extensive filtering section to shape the tail of the signal.
Probably one of the most useful things about this reverb is that it's optimized to work on a low CPU interface.

My opinion about the value of price is decent, this reverb costs not much , around 40 $ , but it really worked great and you can use it in many and different music-genres.

I've tried several different reverbs, build-in reverbs, I tried very expensive reverbs, I tried Lexicon Reverbs , Aether and many others , however this vintage reverb is different , it's easy , fast , and doesn't require such a powerful machine to run as those that I mentioned above.

Knowing What I know I would buy this program because of it's simplicity and low cpu requirements.