< Tous les avis Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle

Software algorithmic reverb from Lexicon belonging to the PCM series

thierry.compositeur thierry.compositeur

«  ilok soft and reseller: bug »

Published on 09/20/13 at 23:10
Cd opened the reception with fingerprints on it
Software sold to be used on mac intel mac and power but ilok impossible to install on power pc so I return the app and voila later

. On 19 Sep 13, 3:17 p.m., Thomann Customer Care Service has written:

Hello,
We will contact you about your Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle.

In fact, we can not resume because software are excluded from warranty sla 30 days.
We avonsvrifi the cd and finding that cautait could be a quality of Contrle which t is seen that the cd didnt stripes. In addition, the manufacturer usually sends the software without cd into it. It should in general Tlcharger everything on their site. This is a service we do to put a cd in the package of the software.

Tions we contact the manufacturer indicates that you may well use this software.

For these reasons, we're obligs to send you the software. If you insist, we can order a new cd for you your product using the manufacturer.

Thank you for your comprhension.
Best Regards,
Tatjana Dietlmeier
Customer Care Service

my answer

then explain me please,

how to use an ilok on a mac power 10,4,11

it takes a look at the intel mac and only on the description you write power mac pc

I have copies then the advertising is mensongre, it may be easier to maintain good relationship, I think

best regards

or else, you give me a key and you put ilok license it with your mac intel because my cl ilok old can not receive the license on my mac power pc.

From: Thomann Service Customer Care <sc.cc@thomann.de>
Date: September 20, 2013 8:23:10 CEST
"'Thierry.ecuvillon@free.fr" <thierry.ecuvillon@free.fr>
Subject: WG: RMA 857442R Ecuvillon Thierry (4509387)

Hello,
Thank you for your message.

You your pralablement obliged to inform you if the item you purchase is compatible with your equipment or not.
The colleagues show that in fact, you can just buy an iLok 1 and it will work.
We have unfortunately more.

Thank you for your comprhension.
Best Regards,

Tatjana Dietlmeier
Customer Care Service

my answer

From: "thierry.ecuvillon" <thierry.ecuvillon@free.fr>
Date: September 20, 2013 8:10:01 p.m. CEST
Thomann Service Customer Care <sc.cc@thomann.de>
Subject: Rp: WG: RMA 857442R Ecuvillon Thierry (4509387)

I bec that you are dishonest so be it, I'll do what I have to do to defend myself and know your professional disrespect.

look at this before I say anything:

Thierry,

The Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle requires a second generation iLok (iLok2) and won't function with a first generation iLok. We apologize for inconvenience Any.

Second Generation iLok required:

________________________________

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

if summary: Open cd Thomann
the telphone he was told 30 days for recovery
Then he did not want to take it because it is open
more than 30 days warranty

NOTICE GLOBAL

then advertising on the site saying reseller Power PC and Intel
but i lok right under Intel
therefore unusable