Cluster Sound Minus Clockwork
Cluster Sound launches Minus Clockwork, a minimal DJ library available for download: 820 Mb of concrete machine sounds, vocodized and granular beats, glitch patterns, warm low frequencies, voice loops, synth & bass instruments.
This collection consists of 865 WAV loops and samples, 420 REX2 loops, 1080 Ableton Live instruments and compatibility patches. These punchy loops are built around ususual structures and allow you to create particular rhythms in few steps, the sliced versions (REX - Live DRacks) allow easy manipulation and re-structuring.
- * Size: 820 Mb (Zip: 620 Mb)
* Content: 865 WAV / 420 Rex2 / 1080 instruments
* 60 Minus kick loops (WAV/REX)
* 60 Minus Snare loops (WAV/REX)
* 60 Minus Upbeat HHat loops (WAV/REX)
* 120 Dclock Beat loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 120 Dclock Boxed loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 100 Dclock Metal loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 88 Dclock Roller loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 120 Dclock Noise loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 60 Dclock Sound loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 80 Dclock Lower loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 80 Analog Loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 140 Grain Loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 240 Impulse Part loops (WAV/REX/Dracks)
* 448 WAV Samples
* Basses : 80 LIVE Impulse Clips & Devices
* Basses : 20 Kontakt Instruments
* Basses : 20 Reason NN19 Instruments
* Synths : 120 LIVE Simpler Devices
* Synths : 10 Kontakt Instruments
* Synths : 10 Reason NN19 Instruments
* Drum Kits : 144 LIVE Impulse Clips & Devices
* Drum Kits : 30 Reason ReDrum Kits
* Drum Kits : 40 Kontakt Drumkits
For more information and MP3 demos, visit the Cluster Sound web site.
For more information, visit their web site at www.clustersound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.