API unveils The Box at AES
API unveiled today in New York its new The Box discrete mixing console, which naturally includes its 500 Format modules.
- 2 inputs with mic/line/instrument preamps, high-pass filter and 550A EQ
- 2 inputs with mic/line/instrument preamps, high-pass filter and slot for 500 module
- 2 compressors assignable to inputs or program busses with stereo link
- 16 channel summing mixer (20 for the mix)
- Stereo program bus with master fader, insert and external input
- 1 stereo auxiliary bus/send and two mono
- Monitoring section for two stereo systems and headphone output
- PFL, AFL and Solo with stereo solo bus
- Balanced inputs and outputs on the back
- Built-in power supply
API announces a price of $17 995. You'll find all the details at www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Neumann introduces the TLM 107 at AES Neumann is also attending the AES Convention in New York where they debut their new TLM 107 studio condenser microphone.
- AMS Neve unveils the Genesys Black console AMS Neve is at AES where they unveil their brand new Genesys Black hybrid mixing console.
- Crane Song at AES with Syren Crane Song debuts at AES this weekend its second 500 Series module, the Syren tube preamp.