Behringer Eurorack UB2222FX-Pro
Behringer Eurorack UB2222FX-Pro

Eurorack UB2222FX-Pro, Analog Mixer from Behringer in the Eurorack series.

Rivage 11/02/2005

Behringer Eurorack UB2222FX-Pro : Rivage's user review

• Partager
Nothing to add to what has been said above, otherwise we would have liked a control output separate from the headphone output ...

I did not have the manual in the box at the time, or warranty. I had a little trouble understanding how effects routing and sub-groups. Some things still elude me (why can not we send the return effect "FX in the sub, it does not work ... lots of other bugs like this).

Transparent, the headphone output as opposed to those of the above is not bad, I had to put its bottom (empty huh) to hear a small voice with my AKG K141. By the integrated effects against the horrible, I do not see where it is 24 bit, it looks like a 4 bit dithering as there is breath. Micro amps are not great especially after half a turn knob.

I use it for almost two years. I love the little blue light, but I like less bugs routing as well as two failures in two years. The first time repaired under warranty, repaired the second chisel. Problem with a capacitor 100V - 330 micro f whenever the power supply box (probably the same problem as the gentleman from above).