[NAMM] Behringer Xenix 1002B
Behringer introduced its new low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation.
- 2 XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
US NORTH AMERICA USD$ 149.99
UK UNITED KINGDOM MSRP incl. 17.5% VAT £ 91.00
For more info: www.behringer.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer C-4 Behringer announced its new pack of 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications.
- [NAMM] ElectroVoice PL24 Electro-Voice introduces the new PL Series of microphones, featuring seven vocal models and three instrument models.
- [NAMM] Peavey XR 1200 Series Peavey introduced two new mixers to the Peavey XR Series powered-mixer line, the XR 1220 console and rack-mountable XR 1212.