The FM-3 Portable Mixer is equipped with balanced 3ch inputs and 2 x Main outputs each featuring high quality, custom transformers in addition to a wide variety of Sub outputs.
- Balanced 3ch input and 2ch main outputs with extremely high quality signal transformers
- Light but robust aluminum body construction with exclusively machined large aluminum fader knobs
- Metal axis fader pots using conductive plastic to extend its quality and durability
- Organic EL display with high resolution metering to offer both VU and Peak level with selectable Stereo and Mono indication
- Master, Trim and HPF knobs with pop up mechanism to avoid inadvertent operations
- Mixer’s parameter setting status (mic/line, phantom on/off, etc) can be seen on the display
- Wealth of outputs such as Sub output, Tape output, 2 x Phones out as well as AUX output with channel select
- Switchable level settings at +4/0/ –20/ –60 on Main and Sub outputs
- Phones outs accept standard and mini plugs on each socket with multiple source and PFL monitoring
- A dedicated monitor return input to check the audio from VTR or Camera feeds
- AUX input can be merged to the Stereo bus for cascade connection
- Analog limiter with the threshold and ratio adjustments
- DC output with Hirose connector for powering a wireless receiver
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.