Mackie CFX12
Mackie CFX12

Analog Mixer from Mackie belonging to the CFX series.

diabolo diabolo
Published on 07/09/03 at 06:37
Purchase of 400 AF.
Analog console mackie stamp: its robustness and wholesalers.
12 slices with 2 Stros and 10 monos with medium parameter.
Effects Intgr classics: Echo, reverb ...

Trs simple to use, requires analog console.
I use it for home recording, it fulfills its function perfectly trillage / routing / mixing.
Manuel trs clear even if in English.

Some precision:

+ The LED signal of single slice on each for very practical.
- Only 2 to, I have 4 well liked.

The sound? trs pro (pre) but I have no comparison except lment pourrave my mixer.

The efftets? it avoids to impact hard super expensive. They are not great, but perform their duties without causing too much breath.
I mostly use the reverb (vocals, drums) and I never complain.

Never had any feedback or noise indsirable.
Of breath? Personally, I have EVER heard.

I use it for several months,

I like:

Gnrale the quality of product and simplicity of use.
The report qualitprix.