[NAMM] Phonic AM 105FX
The AM 105FX is Phonics's 2 Mic/Line 4 Stereo Compact Mixer with EFX.
- 2 balanced Mic/Line inputs with 3-band EQ and low cut
- 4 stereo inputs with +4/-10 select button
- Post-fader AUX send on every input
- Global +48V Phantom Power
- CTRL RM and headphones outputs
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- Convenient RCA stereo I/O
- Multi-delay EFX processor with parameter control for easy and flexible applications
- Balanced master output
Visit www.phonic.com/en/am-105fx.html for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.