[NAMM] Antares Systems Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit
Antares Audio Technologies has announced the worldwide availability of the Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit.
The Auto-Tune EFX Toolkit provides three vocal processing plug-ins designed to make it easy to create vocal tracks at a price that represents savings over the prices of the three plug-ins purchased separately.
Combining Auto-Tune pitch correction, real-time harmony generation, and Antares' microphone modeling technology, the Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit plug-ins include:
- Auto-Tune EFX - Real-time Auto-Tune Effect and Pitch Correction
Powered by the same core technology as Antares' Auto-Tune Evo, Auto-Tune EFX is a tool for real-time pitch correction and creating the Auto-Tune Vocal Effect (the T-Pain/Cher-style effect). Users set the voice type and the key of their song and Auto-Tune EFX automatically does the rest.
A modern reincarnation of Antares' Microphone Modeler plug-in, Mic Mod EFX is designed to let any reasonable quality microphone sound like any of a variety of historical exotic microphones. Using their Spectral Shaping Tool technology, Antares has created digital models of a variety of historical classic and exotic microphones. With models of over 125 microphones, Mic Mod EFX is designed to make it possible for users to record each track through a model of the specific mic that will best produce that ideal sound they're looking for.
- Harmony EFX - Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
A tool for creating realistic vocal harmony, Harmony EFX is described as "a streamlined version of Antares' Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator." The product features four formant-corrected harmony voices, humanization functions.
Pricing & Availability
Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit is available now for RTAS (Mac OS X and PC), VST (Mac OS X and PC) and Audio Units (Mac OS X) at an anticipated street price in the U.S. of $199.00 (over 50% off of the MSRPs of the individual plug-ins).
More Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit information is available at the Antares web site: www.antarestech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonokinetic Maasai Sonokinetic has released Maasai, a Kontakt-based library of genuine original field-recorded ethnic music.
- N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip CDSoundMaster releases N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip, a suite of six plug-ins inspired by a vintage British console.
- [NAMM] MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid MOTU has announced the 828mk3 Hybrid, an enhanced version of the MOTU 828 audio interface that now provides connectivity to Mac or Windows computers via Firewire or high-speed USB 2.0.