[NAMM] Phonic Safari 3000
Safari 3000 is Phonic's 160 Watt Mobile PA System with 3-Channel Mixer.
- Self-contained all-in-one portable audio system
- Molded speaker cabinet with handle and wheels for mobility
- 160 Watts (RMS) of power through high performance class D amplification
- 2-way output through 10" ferrite woofer matched with high performance 1" horn
- Two mono 1/4" & XLR combo inputs, plus a stereo input with 1/8" and RCA connectors
- 2-track RCA outputs for connecting to external devices
- Connect additional passive speakers via Speakon speaker output with 80W output
- Onboard tone control for enhancing high- and low-frequency audio
- 12V phantom power available on combo inputs
- Built-in battery with 4-stage status monitoring
- Switching power supply reduces weight and enables multi-national operation
- Two storage slots available for hand-held microphones
- Optional anti-shock CD player with MP3 playback and USB port
- Two expansion slots for optional wireless microphone systems
Check out www.phonic.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=721 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Phonic Inception 12 DSP Inception 12 DSP is Phonic's 1000W 12” Active Speaker with Theorem DSP.
- [NAMM] Phonic iAmp 1620 Phonic Corporation announces the addition of the iAMP 1620 digital amplifier to its current roster of products.
- [NAMM] Phonic ZA100 Phonic will be releasing a brand new dual zone mixer/amplifier with USB playback – the ZA100.