yes, with an optional kit (approx. € 25)
- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
12 mono channels, 2 stereo channels, 2 auxiliary
- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
XLR or Jack for the mono channels, stereo jack for channels, XLR master output, jack for auxiliary
- The parametric equalizer is it?
Parametric equalizers medium on mono channels
- The effects section is it integrated? ...
For digital consoles:
- What is the accuracy of the sample (bits / kHz)?
- Automation is supported?
- What type of sync are supported? ...
- The general configuration is it simple?
yes, no worries
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
The knobs are a bit close for my taste (and again, I do not have big fingers)
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Yes, very comprehensive
- The console is transparent?
so for my needs
- Introduced she breath?
- The equalizer is effective? ...
FYI, I use it for the live, not recording. I think this console is designed to live, and the limit for home studio models.
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
PLUS: simple, analog, no built-in effects, price
LESS: rough finish (no knobs screwed for example), spacing between knobs too low, no direct outs
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Mackie VLZ one, but I was not in
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yes, but with the sub, I would take a mackie to the side and more robust