Soundcraft GB4 24
Soundcraft GB4 24

GB4 24, Analog Mixer from Soundcraft in the GB series.

Alain en 57 02/17/2010

Soundcraft GB4 24 : Alain en 57's user review

• Partager
I just bought a SOUNDCRAFT GB4 32 ... Unpacked, all connected after a while it sounded like cracking INTERNAL noises bizard NEVER HEARD ON ALL CONSOLES MY CAREER MORE THEN LATER right modules ... No one cuts strss amps, fx and périf dymamiques and it returns the following while walking around normal procedure and ac yours ... FYI it was on the theater in a small room and then his pass strongly as the intermission until it happens "great moment of loneliness ...". Alternative to save the cans when we are in full season and few resources BOSS OUT L & R on the sub groups 1 or 2 or 3 and 4. Of 11 benefits a seamstress and a lot of general and click cloc more R! It must leave home SOUNCRAFT but I do not know if she will go to China! Yeah I do not know that it was also made in China but for me the sun is lying to the product from the rising sun.

December 2009. OTHER MODELS? (RIRE!) OH YES THAT THROUGHOUT MY CAREER! THE PARTICULAR THAT I LOVE IS THE LEAST NOISE C INTERNAL TABLE TYPE AND CLICK THE CHANNEL THAT RIGHT BY HIS HUMOR CAN BE CUT AT ANY TIME COURSE; LAMENT Value for money! With experience on SOUNDCRAFT I WAS COMFIANCE now certainly more!