Soundcraft MFX12
Soundcraft MFX12

Analog Mixer from Soundcraft belonging to the MFX series.

Fend La BiZze Fend La BiZze
Publié le 04/17/08 à 13:41
It is rack, but the brackets n silent hlas not available in France when I have the purchase (the telemarketer call the importer of the brand). Given that I needed it the day I buy the al abroad, j prfrer would make the purchase in France for the principle, to operate a French socitee brief ...
It provides 12 mono channels and 2 stereo channels (useful for returning from auxiliary).
The mono channels with XLR or her jack, jack in the stereo. The main output provides a choice or XLR jack.
The mono tracks are to provide parametric qualiseur I find efficiency.
A multi purpose and realize by Lexicom integers, it uses an effect of departure from POST on each track, three Posed parameter modulation as well as a tap tempo for the delay memorize everything, in short, a true multi-effects.

Operation is simple for anyone who has had an analog console dejas.
It has color diferente pots according to their use, this makes its use more convenient we identified more quickly at low luminositee, its just the knob asser eloignier the other for not moving his neighbor despite his 12 / 2 tracks. C is a table giving ergonomics.
The manual and normal quality. J would love more of Chema (j likes schemas )

In neither of his calf, I specifying expected that I'm an amateur and that I've just be hearing impairment (who can not breath ....), nothing to do with the B. .... that I had before, a little recess with some effect but the c is normal. The effectiveness qualisation seems, at least more than ceques j've known before ...
The general's warm and round I do not know how the expression in any case that n is not metal, it brings a lil something extra trs quiet but nice.

I used the last one month, c a kind of liberation for me (this was 5 years that I avai B. .... my FX16).
J APREC its sound, its ergonomics, its size, the power supply integrated its two auxiliary + integrate their multi-effects (3 Auxiliary multi effects for live electronic music interesting c), the quality of the faders and construction in general.

J would love an insert on the master to put another multi-effects (resonant filter to play on his general live for example).
Before the day had a Mfx12 B. FX16 ... trs trs mediocre (that is what we would not do to have more track its neglecting ... .... NO .... d in I selected that I would settle for less of me and keep track Soundcraft portfolio that I had 7 years ago
J I try the Mackies but not before the new J series have a lot to love but con fig proposed (nbr of input, multieffect or not, nbr of auxiliary space ...) did not suit me, so I wanted to m j buy Allen & Heath 16:2 DX WZ3 and finally I not sounding (I'm not a pro ....) etc. Then I keep my day in, and I've chosen the mfx12
I am happy with the rev report quality price, and if I change one day for m c is buy something at the top as the Allen & Heath.