< Tous les avis Revox A77
Revox A77
philrud philrud

«  What a pleasure to listen, how natural! »

Published on 03/25/12 at 07:36
For 2 years I listen, but I got one there about 20 ans.Pourquoi I picked one? Because I have my band mixes vinyl 80 years' and I wanted one to read them or even put them into digital.
Of course by now, we pass into digital, but do not omit the strips have fun Procur sacred listening to us for years even with their dfauts.Mais the qualities of the natural cost us do often forget the known defects of this analog l.
For the price: we are proud to have a machine of a certain quality and robustness rpute.