[NAMM] MacBeth X-Series Micromac
MacBeth Studio Systems introduces at the 2012 NAMM Show 2012 its new X-Series Micromac desktop format analog synth.
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators: saw, square, triangle, sine outputs on oscillators 1 and 2; saw, square, triangle, sine, ramp, noise outputs on oscillator 3
- Oscillator 3 features low frequency mode- range selectable- audio or low frequency
- Oscillator 3 can be disconnected from general control voltage
- Oscillator 3 features low frequency or audio frequency cross modulation of both oscillators 1 and 2 as well as full scale filter cross modulation
- Frequency controls below and above audio spectra
- Oscillator can be hard synchronized to oscillator 1
- Oscillators each feature separate control voltage inputs, and separate Oscillator output pre VCF/VCA
- Oscillators direct mix in to Filter or External mix
- External audio input
- 24dB/Octave voltage controlled filter with self oscillation (sine wave)
- External control voltage input to filter
- Two ADS (switched release) envelope generators- VCF EG and VCA EG
- VCF EG can sweep Oscillator 2
- VCF EG features either positive going envelope or negative going envelope
- Manual momentary trigger push button
- Master tune and global gilde controls
- Available as a desktop synth or 42HP
- 3U rack mount module
Pricing & availabilty details are TBA. More details are available on www.macbethstudiosystems.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Buchla Skylab & 267e Buchla introduces the Buchla Skylab, a new portable analog setup made up of 13 modules.
- [NAMM] Koma Kommander Koma Elektronik has introduced the Kommander Infrared Motion X-Y Controller for Modular Synthesizers.
- [NAMM] OP-1 Update Teenage Engineering announces an OS update of its OP-1 digital synth at NAMM.