Bugera's 333XL is a 120-watt 3-channel valve amplifier head with reverb.
The 333XL / 333XL-212 is the big brother to the 333 Series, with four key additions:
Overall active Presence control.
EL34 power tubes.
Noise gate on Lead channel.
XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The XL function is designed to add more “chunk” to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages, the company says.
- 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves
- Integrated reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Presence control for sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm)
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also designed to serve as Boost function
- Footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
Visit www.bugera-amps.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.