[NAMM] Bugera 333XL
Bugera's 333XL is a 120-watt 3-channel valve amplifier head with reverb.
The 333XL / 333XL-212 is the big brother to the 333 Series, with four key additions:
Overall active Presence control.
EL34 power tubes.
Noise gate on Lead channel.
XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The XL function is designed to add more “chunk” to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages, the company says.
- 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves
- Integrated reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Presence control for sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm)
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also designed to serve as Boost function
- Footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
Visit www.bugera-amps.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!