Moog Music SlimPhatty - Official
The Moog SlimPhatty is the follow-up to the Little Phatty, in a petite tabletop or rack-mountable form.
The SlimPhatty can sit on a table top or mount in a rack. Rack ears and a wood casing are optionally available.
- Two Oscillators
- Universal Internal Power Supply
- External Audio Input and CV Inputs for Pitch, Filter, Volume and Keyboard Gate.
- MIDI over USB
- New Cutting Edge sound bank
- 24 dB/Oct Moog Ladder filter with filter Overload control and a single Output VCA
- An Envelope Generator section provides two ADSR Envelopes
- The Modulation section contains a 4-waveform LFO, and a 1x2 Mod Bus with 8 possible mod sources and 4 possible destinations
- There is a Master Volume control, Fine Tune, an Output On/Off switch, and a headphone output jack.
Dimensions & Weight
Designed for the traveling musician, it fits in a backpack or your luggage. It's 17 " wide. If rack mounted, the Slim takes up 3 rack spaces and 4 5/16" deep. When used as a table top synth, it will be 4 9/16" high and 5 5/16" deep. It weighs 2.6 kg (5.75 lb.).
Pricing & Availability
RRP £699 (inc VAT)
The SlimPhatty is currently expected into the UK around January 2011. Other European release dates have to be announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.