Music And More MB-33 MkII
Psycom Psycom
Publié le 12/23/02 à 01:28
The MAM MB33-II is a low mule type TB303. I bought a few years ago. It has a mono audio output, an audio between mono (which allows you to connect a source and the filter), a MIDI IN & OUT. Custom settings for the most ditables via MIDI, except a few prs (it's a shame: difficult to find exactly the same because of the few non-recordable and non paramtres contrlables MIDI ).

The edition of the sounds is very easy thanks to potentiomtres who are in front. There is no effect, so remember to put a multi-effects derrire. There is no manual if I remember correctly, all we Manir branch and it works.

The sound is warm enough, for there are cons of breath (much more than a TB303) which means the sounds of "deaf". As soon as you push against the distortion, the breath can not hear, forcment!

The raction to play legato is quite random image (sometimes certain notes are cut so that one would like to pass a note the other is plutt frustrating). You can choose to put on accents as a TB. A default to be as effective as that of TB, the focus is still quite powerful. The distortion is also effective, but when it is pushed back, the noise level is low rev ...

I used a few years ago, now it trane in a corner of the studio. I love the sound (apart from the breath), I do not like the random image rponse to play legato. With the exprience, I would do this not because of its small selection default (currently between the audio does not work: at finish, we do better!) But for the price (especially used), may be INTERESTED to use it occasionally.