Korg Monotron Duo
Korg Monotron Duo

Analog Synth from Korg belonging to the Monotron series.

Anonymous

«  This is my first synth !!! »

Published on 10/31/14 at 12:05
This is my first little synth, like a little toy, but as a very powerful little synth !!!
There to turn your powerful effects when above the 5 buttons.
It takes a big apdateur mini jack mono !!! with a large output jack mono !!!
It takes a mono jack cables connected to the apdateur mini jack mono !!!
It takes 2 AAA batteries X2 (3V) in Alkaline !!!

The configuration is very easy to use !!! & Easy !!!
Not need the manual, it is very simple in emploies.
The sounds are great for me !!! , And the effects too !!!

I consists mainly in loops audio / wav for my compositions magix music studio 2 !!! & Music maker premium 2014 !!!

I've been using: 1 month & 3 weeks !!!
I tried another synth as tactile as: Korg Kaossillator I travaillier for 3 years and even more !!!
Good quality & strong at the moment ???
Cheap price: 45,60 Euro.
Thank you & thank you to audiofanzine & korg to !!!
I am disabled musician & composer, arranger ... ect.