Korg Ms-20
Korg Ms-20

Analog Synth from Korg belonging to the MS series.

legumann legumann

«  BOBOPHONE »

Published on 06/18/12 at 07:10
Monophonic synth
In fact it's more an emulator sounds kind of ringer Nokia 3310 ...
Modulation and envelope generator that you éjecteront magnets from your speakers and shall burn your tweeters.

It is difficult to get a usable sound, prepare your Jacks 6.35

Mono, so you go to the beep tuuuut via an obligatory by the oouiiiiiiiiiiiiipp.
Oh I forgot the chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No internal memory.
And not possible to make agreements is the key after key ...

In short, very little interest, except as to the prestigious groups that have played with, (but they were doing with their time) or for very massive style that will give your set, but in this case do not put 2000 dollards, take in a HS.
To be honest, when I recovered one, I thought I was going to enjoy myself ...
I passed on after 3 months.
Well, some will cry "foul", but I stay on my point, when I see the prices shown for Cygnus of MS20 is allucinant!