[NAMM] APG MX0 compact loudspeaker
APG completes its Micro Axial Series with the MX0 installation loudspeaker, an ultra compact model that will be showcased tomorrow at NAMM.
Announced as the smallest in the Micro Axial Series, the APG MX0 coaxial loudspeaker is mainly designed for near-field listening and small to medium venue fixed PA configuration. It can be completed with the APG SB115 subwoofer.
- 2-way passive coaxial loudspeaker
- Bass reflex load
- 5” woofer with 1.4 voice coil
- Dome tweeter
- Frequency range: 65Hz - 19kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 118dB SPL
- Diffusion angle : 120° conical
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ohms
- AES power: 100W
- Dimensions: 170 x 170 x 170mm
- Weight: 4kg
Discover the MX0 at www.apg.tm.fr.
Viewers of this article also read...
- APG DX5 Monitor Speaker DX5 is the latest addition to the Dispersion Series of multipurpose monitor speakers from French manufacturer APG.
- APG with EASE Focus 2.2 APG has announced the release of GLL data files for the full range of APG speaker systems and subwoofers for use with EASE Focus 2.2.
- APG Uniline-D APG recently introduced the Uniline-D system.