Apple iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24" 2,16 Ghz
Apple iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24" 2,16 Ghz

Apple Desktop from Apple belonging to the iMac series.

Sebastien Goyet Sebastien Goyet
Publié le 03/20/07 à 04:37
Config name: Intel iMac 24 "/ Core2Duo 2.16Ghz / RAM: originally 2x512Mo replaced with 2x1GB / 256MB VRAM (video card) / 250GB internal HDD (I use an external HDD and more MacWay 320GB plugged into the firewire 800 ) / SD / FRA

I use this computer for 4 / 5 months.

I particularly like the screen size and its impressive quality (I rediscovered my photos, there's really good to have a good 5 megapixel!), And the presence of firewire 800, so is the hard drive externally connected to it becomes as effective as a house!

This is my first Mac, I hesitated, then saw the price of a good PC config ultimately more expensive and less stable, I started and since I do not regret! 40 audio tracks / instrumentals virtual with Logic and it does not move! Class ...

Very good price / quality ratio, I've had for about € 2,000 with the optional wireless keyboard and mouse. Or just a large screen Apple cost € 1200. I know that putting the price in a PC config it works less well, so ...

I do it again so that choice again! I put 9 / 10 because there are always little things that otherwise would have liked, but the detail history of nit ...