Apple iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24" 2,8 Ghz
Apple iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24" 2,8 Ghz

Apple Desktop from Apple belonging to the iMac series.

Anonymous
Published on 04/17/09 at 07:08
I will not revive the DBAT PC / Mac that does not make sense, we like one or the other, there are good machines all ...
I post this review just to help some people can be.
J'tait on Macbook 2GHz Intel 2007 with 2G of RAM, sound card M-Audio ProFire 2626 and Pro-tools m-powered 7.4. Until then no worries, okay sessions without being standards but good mix with lots of plugs possible. Then I pass MacOs Lopard and Pro tools 8 was the drama !! My computer no longer followed: 16 tracks with 3/4 plugs and analog inserts and it was at the end ... I accuracy of all it's my mtier and more, and before a customer remains delicate trying to bounce a mix 15 times in esprant does not crash!
In short so I have broken my piggy bank to another Mac, and I now have an Imac 24 "2,8Ghz with 4G of ram. It is happiness again !! I can grate large sessions and look . Then my working comfort even if n'tait not my priority I must admit that this screen 24 "is top notch ... and super pleasant thing: it is really really quiet !!
I really advise anyone in my case that their machine happens a little breathless, wanting to stay at Mac but do not have the budget for a Mac Pro !! I think it's REALLY the product with the best value qualitprix at Apple.