Alcons introduces the RR12 point-source array
Alcons adds to its catalog the RR12 point source array, a loudspeaker equipped with the patented Pro Ribbon technology.
The Alcons RR12 is trapezoidal full range two-way loudspeaker that can be controlled by the Sentinel amp, which offers presets for different array setups.
- Two-way point source array
- AW12.4ND 12” neodymium woofer with 4” voice coil
- RNB602rsr Pro-Ribbon 6” neodymium HF speaker
- Asymmetrical Morph-Max waveguide
- Dual spider suspension system
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal sensitivity: 105dB (200Hz -10kHz)
- Peak SPL: 135dB
- Dispersion angle: 30° x 60°
- 2 In/Link Speakon NL4 connectors
- Dimensions: 740 x 347 x 432mm
- Weight: 23kg
Discover the new Alcons RR12 at www.alconsaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Meyer Galileo Callisto 616 AES processor Meyer Sound will release in February, 2014, a new digital sound processor in the Galileo Callisto Series.
- Rebel, FiveO’s new portable loudspeaker Street musicians can now discover Rebel, a new 2 way powered portable loudspeaker manufactured by FiveO by Montarbo.
- Alto releases the Black Series Alto Professional announces the release of its new Black Series two-way active loudspeakers and subwoofers.