Alcons introduces the RR12 point-source array
Alcons adds to its catalog the RR12 point source array, a loudspeaker equipped with the patented Pro Ribbon technology.
The Alcons RR12 is trapezoidal full range two-way loudspeaker that can be controlled by the Sentinel amp, which offers presets for different array setups.
- Two-way point source array
- AW12.4ND 12” neodymium woofer with 4” voice coil
- RNB602rsr Pro-Ribbon 6” neodymium HF speaker
- Asymmetrical Morph-Max waveguide
- Dual spider suspension system
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal sensitivity: 105dB (200Hz -10kHz)
- Peak SPL: 135dB
- Dispersion angle: 30° x 60°
- 2 In/Link Speakon NL4 connectors
- Dimensions: 740 x 347 x 432mm
- Weight: 23kg
Discover the new Alcons RR12 at www.alconsaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.