Alcons adds to its catalog the RR12 point source array, a loudspeaker equipped with the patented Pro Ribbon technology.
The Alcons RR12 is trapezoidal full range two-way loudspeaker that can be controlled by the Sentinel amp, which offers presets for different array setups.
- Two-way point source array
- AW12.4ND 12” neodymium woofer with 4” voice coil
- RNB602rsr Pro-Ribbon 6” neodymium HF speaker
- Asymmetrical Morph-Max waveguide
- Dual spider suspension system
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal sensitivity: 105dB (200Hz –10kHz)
- Peak SPL: 135dB
- Dispersion angle: 30° x 60°
- 2 In/Link Speakon NL4 connectors
- Dimensions: 740 × 347 × 432mm
- Weight: 23kg
Discover the new Alcons RR12 at www.alconsaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.