Fohhn LX-220 hybrid line array
Fohhn announced the availability of their new Linea LX-220 passive line array, presented in black or white finishes.
The Fohhn LX-220 are line source / line array hybrid 2-way loudspeakers designed for both live music and conferences situations. They are equipped with eighteen 4" neodymium speakers and three 1" tweeters and a proprietary wave guide designed specifically for the tweeters.
- Nominal power : 900W (1800W program / 3600W peak)
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Max sound pressure level : 131dB SPL
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Diffusion angle: 130° x 15°
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Multiple crossover points
- Aluminum enclosure
- Stainless steel protection grill
- 12 x M6 points
- Dimensions: 130 x 2200 x 120mm
- Weight: 16kg
The retail price is still to be announced. You'll find more information on www.fohhn.com and on April 10th at Musikmesse.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Behringer introduces the iP40PRO portable PA Behringer will soon launch its new iP40PRO 40W portable PA system equipped with the Bluetooth technology.
- Behringer Eurolive B115W and B112W loudspeakers Behringer will soon launch two new B115W and B112W amplified two-way loudspeakers in the Eurolive Series.
- New version for the Peavey Escort 3000 Peavey launches a new version of their portable Escort 3000 PA system with a 7-channel mixer.