[Musikmesse] L-Acoustics K2 line source
L-Acoustics will showcase at Prolight+Sound 2014 in Frankfurt its newest K2 line source.
The K2 is a three-way line source loudspeaker based on the design of the K1. It features the WST (Wavefront Sculpture Technology) with variable curve and the patented DOSC waveguide.
- Two 12” woofers
- 4 x 6.5” mid speakers
- 2 x 3” tweeters with DOSC waveguide
- Bass reflex design
- Handling RMS Power: 2 x 450W for subs, 320W for medium speakers and 160W for tweeters
- Nominal impedance: 2 x 8 Ohms LF, 8 Ohms MF and 16 Ohms HF
- Frequency bandwidth: 35Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Max SPL: 145dB
- Covering: 110°/70° symmetrical / 90° asymmetrical, vertical covering depends on the number of elements and the line curve
- PA-COM 8-pin IN and Link connectors
- Aluminium and multiply Baltic birch enclosure, steel grille
- 4-point steel rigging system
- Dimensions: 1138 x 354 / 286 x 400m
- Weight: 56kg
More information about www.l-acoustics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey XR-AT powered mixer Peavey will launch this year a new powered mixer called XR-AT, which was unveiled at Winter NAMM Show and features the Auto-Tune system.
- [NAMM] Electro-Voice ETX loudspeaker series For NAMM Show 2014, Electro-Voice easily transported their new ETX portable amplified loudspeaker series to the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Radial SW4 multi-channel switcher The Radial SW4 introduced at NAMM 2014 is a multi-channel switcher for balanced audio signals.