[NAMM] Behringer iStudio
At the 2012 NAMM Show, Behringer introduced a new iPad dock for musicians, the iStudio iPad Dock.
The iStudio features two combination XLR – 1/4″ inputs, each with its own Gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These inputs will accept analog signals from amps, mixers and external preamps, among others. A guitar or electric bass can also be connected to the iStudio, thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch.
iStudio provides balanced stereo 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors, PA systems and more. Two footswitch connectors are available for application-defined remote control of input selection and an expression pedal. If video is part of your production, iStudio’s RCA composite connector works with standard video projectors, as well as television and computer monitors.
- iPad Docking Station with Audio, Video and Midi Connectivity
- Universal Docking Station for Apple iPad and iPad2
- Connect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to audio/MIDI apps with the iStudio * Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with iOS apps
- I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for MIDI connectivity
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iStudio dock
- Control elements on top panel with headphone connector on front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector (suitable for iPad 1 & 2)
- Locating holes for Behringer P16-MB mounting bracket to attach iStudio to a standard mic, music or drum stand (P16-MB not included)
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
Availability and pricing for the Behringer iStudio iPad Dock are to be announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] AAS Chromaphone Sound Bank Series Expansion Applied Acoustics Systems announces the expansion of the Sound Bank Series with titles for Chromaphone.
- [NAMM] Waves InPhase At NAMM, Waves Audio is displaying its new InPhase plugin.
- [NAMM] Scope 6 - Open Scope In version 6, the DSP Scope platform opens itself to open source.