IK Multimedia Ships the iRig Pre
IK Multimedia announced that the iRig PRE universal XLR microphone interface is now available.
iRig PRE is designed to connect an XLR microphone to their Apple mobile device and record audio.
iRig PRE has features such as adjustable gain control, 48-volt phantom power and an audio/headphone output jack for real time monitoring. Plus, iRig PRE comes ready to go with two free apps: iRig Recorder FREE, an audio field recorder, and VocaLive FREE, a real-time vocal-effects processor for stage or studio use.
iRig PRE Features:
- Standard XLR input connector for microphones
- 40 cm TRRS cable to connect to iPhone/iPod touch/iPad mini-jack
- Gain control for fine adjustment of input gain
- +48V phantom power
- Headphone output
- On/Off switch
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery
- approximately 30 hours with dynamic microphones
- 10 hours with phantom-powered condenser studio microphones
- 2 free apps available from the App Store:
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compatible with a multitude of recording and processing apps
Price & Availability:
iRig PRE is now available from authorised IK Multimedia retailers worldwide and from the IK Multimedia Online Store and retails for €29.99 (ex VAT).
For more information about iRig PRE, visit www.irigpre.com. For more information about IK recording and vocal processing apps, visit www.ikmultimedia.com/vocalive and www.ikmultimedia.com/irigrecorder.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Circuit Sinevibes has announced Circuit, its newest AudioUnit effect plugin designed for multi-band waveshape modelling.
- Universal Audio Thunderbolt Option Card for Apollo Universal Audio announces the release of the Thunderbolt Option Card for the Apollo Audio Interface.
- McDSP LouderLogic 2.0 McDSP iannounces LouderLogic 2.0, now featuring a customizable 4-band parametric EQ.