Tascam has introduced the iXZ, a pocket sized mic/instrument input for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
This little gadget is designed to turn an iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch into a recording studio. You can plug in a microphone, guitar or bass to interact with guitar amp, sampling, recording and DJ apps.
The iXZ supplies phantom power for condenser microphones and input setting sets the gain. There is also a headphone output to monitor from your iOS device. iXZ can be used in various applications.
- Switchable mic/line input.
- Phantom power.
- Gain control.
- 1/8” headphone output.
- XLR mic input.
- Guitar input.
- Mic input powered by two AA batteries.
- Non-powered guitar input.
For more information: Tascam
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dmitry Sches Updates Diversion Dmitry Sches has updated Diversion, a software synthesizer for Windows.
- Daniel Stawczyk Releases PLUS Daniel Stawczyk (Status) releases PLUS, a 128-preset soundset for LittleOne by Xhun Audio.
- Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1 VirSyn has released version 1.1 of Addictive Synth for iPad.