< Tous les avis Waves WNS Noise Suppressor
Waves WNS Noise Suppressor
AlanForPresident AlanForPresident

« its a must have »

Published on 06/06/12 at 22:36
The Waves Noise Suppressor has taking my mixing on my music to a whole new level. I have heard so much talk about the Waves plug ins and bundles so I finally decided to invest in some of them. I purchase this one about a year and a half ago and I have used it in every single project since the day that it got installed on my system. It is very easy to use and there really isn’t a whole lot to it that you can get confused with. But its just so good at what it does. It will allow you to filter out some of the noises or sounds that you don’t want but it can do it better than almost any other plug in because it allows you to zoom in. My standard fl studio plug in wont allow you to zoom in.

Installing was easy and it runs great on my pc. I have not had an issue with it and don’t plan on having one no matter what system I install it on. I use this plug in multiple times on multiple channels at the same time to filter whatever I don’t want out of drums and other vst’s.

But overall, The Waves Noise Suppressor is a must have if you are into mixing your own music. Most of us think that what comes with our program is good enough and we are able to get good mixes and just use the standard ones but untill you purchase this one you wont know what you are missing. This is the best one hands down and its not even that expensive either and you can purchase the bundle with all types of plug ins for your mixer track that will help. Waves bundles have really made my music crisp. Buy it.