[NAMM] Washburn B7 Banjo
Washburn introduced its new B7 Banjo at NAMM 2012.
- 5 String
- Open back
- Cast aluminum tone ring
- Flat head construction
- Chrome standard tailpiece
- Remo head
- Maple base with ebony tip bridge
- Stained light-brown/buffed gloss mahogany neck
- 18 tension brackets
- Chrome hardware
- Closed chrome covered tuning machines
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Case: BC78, (Sold Seperately)
- Color: Natural Matte
More details on the B7 at www.washburn.com/bluegrass/bluegrass.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pilgrim by Vintage Banjos Instrument maker Paul Tebbutt and Vintage guitars have joined forces to create a new series of eight Pilgrim by Vintage banjos.
- Recording King Madison RK-R35 Recording King has announced that the Madison RK-R35 banjo is now shipping.
- Recording King Madison RK-R35 Banjo The Recording King Madison RK-R35 is built around a 3-ply steam bent maple rim, from the same construction and materials used in the RK-R80.