[NAMM] Washburn B7 Banjo
Washburn introduced its new B7 Banjo at NAMM 2012.
- 5 String
- Open back
- Cast aluminum tone ring
- Flat head construction
- Chrome standard tailpiece
- Remo head
- Maple base with ebony tip bridge
- Stained light-brown/buffed gloss mahogany neck
- 18 tension brackets
- Chrome hardware
- Closed chrome covered tuning machines
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Case: BC78, (Sold Seperately)
- Color: Natural Matte
More details on the B7 at www.washburn.com/bluegrass/bluegrass.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gretsch Roots Collection mandolin & banjos Gretsch expands its Roots Collection with two new banjos and one mandolin.
- Recording King RK-R36 Recording King introduces the RK-R36 and the RK-OT25.
- [NAMM] Recording King Banjo Custom Shop Recording King unveils its USA Custom Shop, producing collector's banjos available exclusively through The Music Link.