Tech 21 VT Bass
Tech 21 VT Bass

Bass Amp Simulator from Tech 21 belonging to the Character Series series.

Adrimed Adrimed
Published on 08/30/10 at 07:29

USE

NOTICE GLOBAL

OCCAZ bought and sold soon, I tried on my branch bassman with a Start, the equal is actually powerful and reactivates the character knob brings its interest the effect and makes mdium lot Introduced and incisive. The big problem with this effect and (all Tech21 effects) is the BLAST !!! A real dries hair !!! I live on my branch Pramp UA6176 played with my bass Gibson SG, even worse than the amp branch, breath galore! Unable suddenly exploit the possibilities of equal etc, really very trsdu, after all opinions logieux I expected much better ... without this breath could be good since rglages are fine and very complete.
I phoned there are three four years with Mojo Paris, I was looking for a good amp simulation, I hsitais between Mister Blue / Mister Gold or a Tech21 Triac, type m had kept these breath problems (he was right) I read this same problem on their Reverb effect, breath problem, I think it is not Tech21 for me, it's like Electroharmonix: a good concept pure analog sound but still something wrong ...