EBS MultiComp
EBS MultiComp

Bass Compressor/Limiter from EBS belonging to the Black Label series.

poney(be) poney(be)

«  Indispensable »

Publié le 03/11/11 à 02:10
Everything has been said.

It's "plug and play, almost. Those who want something full customizable not like those who like me prefers to press the switch and have the most efficient compressor market (well, I exaggerate a little, I have not tested all) will be happy!

It's a big box super solid.

Two knobs, regularly at noon for me (comp and gain). As it was said, headroom and very important to remain cool.

I'm still "tubesim" MULTICOMP mode setting is already too much for me that really wanted a compressor plug and play, but for those who want a personal setting, this method is very effective.

Perfect: no wind, efficient, sound is very compressed, means "nothing" more than the desired effect. It boosts you into the mix.

Since I have it, it does not leave my pedalboard, it is plugged in permance. I can not imagine her without me, it's simple.

And obviously, I'm not alone!

Some find it expensive: it's made in Europe to start, and then the super good stuff. Reference since it was released. It is deserved!