[NAMM] Keeley Electronics introduces new pedals
Keeley has announced at NAMM 2014 several new pedals for the year, including fuzzes, compressors and a new chorus.
The Keeley Electronics 2014 product catalog has been expanded to include five new pedals introduced at NAMM 2014:
- SEAFOAM+: Keeley-designed stereo, fully featured “Chorus-Engine” with a unique opto-coupler based LFO to provide the smoothest chorus sound with Rate, Delay, Depth, Gain and Tone controls to control every aspect of it.
- COMPRESSOR PRO: Fully featured, studio-quality VCA compressor perfectly engineered for electric, bass, or acoustic guitars.
- CLIPPER FUZZ: PNP germanium monster with inverted, high-current power supply and unique low-battery simulator.
- FTW 109: Fuzz and FET wrapped around an entire Wah pedal with vintage BC109 transistors. The FTW109 is supposed to provide the famous fuzz wah sounds of the '60s and '70s.
- BASSIST: Keeley compression for bass players with lots of headroom and piano like low-end.
No info yet on pricing and availability of any of the pedals. More details expected anytime at www.robertkeeley.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.