Laney extends its LA and LX guitar amp series with two new models and introduces a new A1 version at NAMM 2014.
The 12W LX12 used to be the smallest member in the LX family, until the new LX10 came along. The LX10 is 10-watt solid-state guitar practice combo with a 5” speaker, Drive/Clean modes, 2-band EQ, volume control, Aux In, and headphones/line out. The announced UK price is £49.99.
For the same price as the LX10, the LA series also sees the arrival of a 10" acoustic combo to practice at home with the LA10. It likewise features a 5" speaker, 2-band EQ, volume control, Aux In, and headphones out, plus Shape mode.
Finally, the Laney A1+ acoustic/vocal amplifier is an updated revision of the A1 with lots of new features, including:
- 80W combo
- 8” woofer and dome tweeter
- 2 independent channels for guitar and microphone with XLR/jack combos and phantom power for condenser mics
- Shape controls
- Bass, Mid and Treble controls, plus Mid sweep
- Anti-feedback controls
- 16 DSP effects
- Master volume
- Mute function
- Aux in
- Phones out
- XLR DI out
- Line out
- FX loop
The announced UK price for the A1+ is £299.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.